Helpful info for your Inn at Amaris Farms Stay
Reservations: Reservations for the Inn at Amaris Farms by phone: (828) 318-2630 or BOOK ONLINE.
Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or Cash. All room rates exclude lodging taxes (13%), which will be added at time of booking. 50% deposit on the stay will be collected at the time of reservation. It will be charged to the card we have on file. The remaining balance is collected on the day of arrival. A 1-day reservation will be charged for the entire balance.
Group Reservations: A Group is considered three or more rooms traveling together. We require a 50% deposit of the entire balance at the time of reservation. You may use one credit card for all rooms, or you may supply a credit card for each room reserved. The deposit policy is still in effect. The remaining balance will be collected 30 days prior to your day of arrival. Full policy is detailed below under Cancellations. Special events bookings requiring reservation of the entire house will be charged a 50% deposit of the entire balance and are subject to a 45-day cancellation policy, as noted below. The remaining balance will be collected 45 days prior to your day of arrival.
Rates: Interim season rates for 2023: July-September 30 and November 13-December $180 – $350. High Season October-November 12 $230 – $400. Please check availability and BOOK ONLINE for exact rates for your dates of stay.
Children 14 yrs and older are welcome. If the Full inn is booked for special events, such as weddings , family reunions, etc., children of all ages may be included however, maximum room occupancy may not be exceeded.
Pets: We can not accommodate pets.
Minimum Stay requirements apply for some dates, especially for holidays and special occasions. Please check availability to see if your dates of stay require a 2 night minimum.
Maximum occupancy of 2 people per room
Check-In/Out: Check-in time is 3-7 pm. Please call if delayed. Special arrangements must be made for check-ins after 7pm. Check-out time is 11:00 am.
Cancellations: We are a small family run B&B, cancellations affect us significantly. Please read our cancellation policy completely.
- As a precaution, we strongly recommend purchasing TRAVEL INSURANCE through your local travel agent, on the web, etc. to cover yourselves in case of need to cancel your trip for any reason (e.g., travel disruption, severe weather, family health concerns or any COVID-19 related issues including local, State or Federal travel restrictions etc.).
- If your travel plans change and you must cancel your reservation, please contact us 15 days prior to your arrival date to receive a partial refund. We charge a $35 per room processing fee which will be deducted from your deposit prior to refund.
- Cancellations with less than 14 days’ notice (including shortened stays and checking out early) you are responsible for the remaining balance. We will deduct a $35 cancellation fee from your deposit and issue a voucher to be used for another stay within 365 days. You must call to use the voucher. Your cancellation is not confirmed until you receive a cancellation confirmation number from us.
- Reservations paid for with gift certificates are subject to the same cancellation policy and MUST be booked by phone.
- Group Cancellation must occur at least 30 days prior to arrival date. We charge a $35 per room processing fee which will be deducted from your deposit prior to refund.
- Group Cancellation with less than 30 notice, you will forfeit the entire value of your group stay. You must e-mail us your cancellation request. Your cancellation is not confirmed until you receive a cancellation confirmation number from us.
- Special events bookings, weddings, reservation of the entire house are bound by a 45–day cancellation policy. If you choose to cancel without giving at least 45 days’ notice you are responsible for full payment and your credit card on file will be charged. If you cancel prior to the 45-day deadline, there is a $100 per room cancellation fee. You must e-mail us your cancellation request. Your cancellation is not confirmed until you receive a cancellation confirmation number from us.
- Unclaimed Accommodations, Non-Arrivals, No-Show: Full charge for the entire reservation will be charged to the reservation credit card on the dates of the confirmed reservation.
- Early departures/late arrivals are considered cancellations and are subject to the same cancellation policies.
- Our cancellation policy may change at any time for any reason, at the innkeeper’s discretion.
Smoking No smoking or guest candles within the inn. Smoking is limited to the grounds or on the right hand side of front porch. Any violation of this policy will result in a restoration fee equal to a minimum of one night’s lodging plus all cleaning costs. If your negligence renders a room unacceptable for an incoming guest, you must compensate the inn for lost revenue. Cigar smoking is limited to the outdoor fireplace/yard pit, side yard seating area and the rest of the grounds.
Pets are not permitted. Service animals are welcome (by law). A service animal is a dog that is individually trained to work or perform tasks for a person with a disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under ADA. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered and under the owner’s control at all times. Service animals may not be left alone in your room or any other part of the house. Damage caused by a service animal will incur a minimum $100 charge for repair/cleaning, up to the total amount required to restore a room to prior condition.
Damage to Inn Property Management reserves the right to recover costs from any guest in the event of deliberate and intentional damage to the inn’s property.
Security The Inn at Amaris Farms places high priority on the security of guest’s property. All valuables such as travel documents, credit cards and personal property are the full responsibility of the individual guest. The bed and breakfast is not responsible for damage to any auto or loss of contents in the auto while parked at the Inn
Linked Sites The Inn at Amaris Farms (hereinafter, “the Inn”) does not and cannot control the content or accuracy of information available through hyperlinks on its website to other websites. The Inn exercises no editorial control over, and accordingly accepts no liability for, any information posted on linked sites. The products and services advertised on the Inn’s site may be provided by third-party vendors, and are expected to change from time to time. The Inn accepts no responsibility for any such changes, which may include errors or omissions of prices.