Our Favorite Asheville and Weaverville NC Restaurants
The Weaverville/Asheville, NC area offers a staggering cornucopia of popular and mostly independently owned cafes, coffee houses, and restaurants. Up for offer are family-friendly BBQ joints , fine dining gourmet establishments, and everything in between. Not sure where to start? No problem! Below you’ll find some of the best options for Asheville and Weaverville NC Restaurants. We are happy to assist you with making restaurant reservations.
Weaverville NC Restaurants
- Twisted Laurel – A mix of Mediterranean and American cuisine and one of the best restaurants for local beer, craft cocktails, and casual fare. 828-645-2700
- Stoney Knob Cafe – Mouth-watering Greek and European cuisine with multiple fun-themed and vibrant dining areas. 828-645-3309
- Main Street Grill – Family-friendly dining with a large sandwich and spicy burger menu, delicious starters, and classics like wings, Brussels, and salads. 828-645-5500
- Glass Onion – One of Weaverville’s best fine dining restaurants, serving “global Italian.” Advanced reservations highly recommended. 828-645 – 8866
- Soba Sushi and Noodles – Sushi rolls, sashimi, and noodle dishes including Pad Thai, Lo Mein, and Teriyaki, and delicious ramen. 828-484-7557
- Blue Mountain Pizza – To-die-for pizza, including a gluten free option, handmade ice cream, local craft brews, and nightly music with local talent. 828-658-8778
- The Well-Bred Bakery & Cafe – Featuring lunch and brunch quiche, sandwiches, cakes, pastries, and more, including gluten-free options. 828-645-9300, ext. 1
- Yellow Mug Coffee Lounge – Tasty breakfast sandwiches, bagels, biscuits, pastries, salads, coffee, tea, chai, smoothies, beer, and wine. 828-484-8844
- CA’s Diner – Hearty home style country cooking served in generous portions at a reasonable price. Delicious burgers, fried chicken, biscuits and more. 828-484-7068
- Eluvium Brewing Company – Craft beer brewery offering sandwiches, wraps, burgers, nachos, chili, and more. Kid and dog-friendly. 828-484-1799
- Maggie B’s Wine & Specialty Store – A favorite of you Innkeeper’s for yummy afternoon fare and a glass of wine. 828-645-1111
Asheville NC Restaurants
- Curate – Authentic Spanish tapas and bar, housed in a 1927 bus depot. One of Asheville’s best. 828-239-2946
- Plant – All-vegan food, craft beers and biodynamic wines served in a modern setting. 828-258-7500
- Bouchon – Local sourced French comfort food in a cozy space with a bar, open kitchen and patio. 828-350-1140
- Strada – Fresh baked bread aromas welcome you in to enjoy regional Italian cuisine. 828-348-8448
- Tupelo Honey – A Southern food favorite with responsibly sourced ingredients and craft cocktails in 2 locations: Downtown – 828-255-4863 or Hendersonville Rd. 828-505-7676
- Limones – Original and appetizing reworks of Mexico City cuisine with an extensive cocktail and craft beer list. 828-252-2327
- Bear’s Smokehouse Barbecue – BBQ outpost serving smoked meats & sandwiches in a relaxed setting. 828-505-7088
- Hemingway’s Cuba – Casual rooftop dining at the Cambria Hotel offers Cuban cuisine, daiquiris & patio seating. 828-417-6866
- Sunset Terrace – Sophisticated, seasonal outdoor dining at Omni Grove Park Inn serving steaks, seafood and mountain views. 800-438-5800
- Vinnie’s – Old school neighborhood Italian cuisine reminiscent of Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Boston’s North End. 828-253-1077
- Luella’s BBQ – Smoked meats, homemade sauces, local beer and cocktails in a homey setting. 828-505-7427
- Chestnut – Unique, Southern American hand-crafted food and cocktails with a variety of ethnic twists and featuring local and seasonal produce. 828-575-2667
- Posana – Contemporary American fare with a focus on local, seasonable, and sustainable cuisine, certified gluten free. 828-505-3969
- Salsa’s – A wide range of authentic yet elevated Mexican dishes, served in a festive atmosphere. 828-252-9805
- Corner Kitchen – Unique, handcrafted food touching on many of the cuisines found throughout the country. 828-274-2439
- The Market Place – A world-class favorite featuring seasonal and organic ingredients from area farms, and an extensive wine list. Reservations recommended. 828-252-4162
- The Admiral – Boundary-pushing American fare and one of Asheville’s flagship upscale restaurants. 828-252-2541
- Mela – Authentic North and South Indian cuisine recommended by the New York Times. 828-225-8880.
- Laughing Seed – Organic, seasonal, farm-to-table vegetarian cuisine with an international flair.. 828-252-3445.
- Zambra – Tapas with a modern twist, Asheville’s most beautiful dining room, and a most extensive wine list. 828-232-1060.
- 131 Main – Refined, New American-style fare, using the freshest ingredients possible, in an upscale-casual setting. 828-651-0131.